Monday, September 1, 2008

to you....

Some weird photo of gullet in digestive
system from science centre..im not a
geek...but....


Another pic of jing yi,ama and me..except jing's
face cut off..lol..


patrotic me...red person..




Me,being the crazy girl i always am...with my
totally messy bedroom as my background..


okay...this one is the most weird..i was slogging
my guts out doing hmwk..was extremely tired..

To the person whom this is dedicated to......
Baby,i love you.You rock my world.After waiting for you for quite awhile,after missing you 24/7,you are finally mine.Thank you for being my comforter n thanks for letting me find a friend in you.Just to let you know,u brighten up my day.Through our busy schedules,thank you for making time to chat with me.I will treasure every conversation we have.Recently,i have been reading your smses and practically melting...you should know why(:Sorry that at times i sound fierce><...You mean alot to me.I don't know what will happen to me without you.No amount of words can describe how i feel.Just wanna tell you that i heart you.I love you.

xoxo
SIHUI:)
(ps:i know i look kinda tood in the photos...comments only open to the person this entry is meant for.To_:sorry,i was lazy to upload photos.But i promise that will upload soon.Today dunno what happen to my com cant read my hp.anyways hope you enjoy reading this.Pls sms me once you read.I heart you:)... )





No comments: