Friday, September 5, 2008

im leaving,then i can come back again...

my X.O durian mooncake..

"boyboy"jun wei a.k.a monkey playing his horn..

on 4th sep after supp @ home..

camwhoring in front of my mirror..mirror mirror
on the wall...

acting cute!!

i believe i can fly....

this made me feel lk trash..i didn upload
photo of my dustbinnn...

"boyboy" making funny faces..vryvry funny,boy..

sigh..being his usual cute self...crazy monkey..

my snow skin green tea n pu'er tea(i think) mooncake..

okay update on my life...starting from
2 sep:
I think life was too boring.Cant remember a thing.God,am i catching up with my ancestors memory??I think so.LOL.
3 sep:
Became a slacker.Did little hmwk.okay,that was lk super boring..but i think i had a massive brain problem.Help!I think i got it from Danny..brrr...you're so gonna get it danny.What a joke.No way man.At night,mum didn allow me to eat chips.So i spent my night creeping around and stealing wasabi chips.Kinda weird huh?But trust me.Its super yummy..
to __:ps:didnt chat with you cuz you were nt free.Suffered a day worse than shit.Life's really boring without talking to you.)
4 sep:
Went for supp today.Got scolded as usual.Today was really really boring.Carol wasn't at sch neither was kim.They had no supp.As if the amount of hmwk is not enough already.Teacher gave us even more hmwk.On top pf my UNFINISHED work still got somemore now.I'm feeling murderous.After sch i went for band.Super fun.Got hom nothing better to do so i camwhored by myself.Bitch??.Whatever you say.I was lk sian like hell so i went out and ate my mooncake.Mum bought some mooncake durian and etcetc.see the labels on top.Quite nice.My mum tasted and was like hey,this is really nice.Whgen i ate the mooncakes second piece,i took one durian one and my mum was like dun eat too much.So much for a delicious mooncake.
(to __ps:Today you were not free again.My day was even worse than yesterday.I suffered.No on to talk to.My bez fren not there and you were not free.Dun worry,i understand.So sorry i exploded at you.I'm really sorry.I didn't mean it.)
5 sep:
Went for supp again.Got scolded again.Teacher was talking all a load of crappy fuck.Visited band again.Played with "boyboy" again.I love my juniors."boyboy" is my favourite!!I videoed him playing horn.I'll post it some other time.Mum asked me to buy food.So i bought it UNWILLINGLY.On the way home i saw a black sleeping soundly.It was really beautiful but i didn take pic cuz i dun wanna be extra.On the way i saw another bag blask cat licking it uh..ass hole..It looked like it was doing yoga.Haha.I didn wanna be extra again so i didn camwhor.Along the way,guesswat.I saw a funeral.Funeral,black cat??Creepy man.Okay the rest of the day was more or less the same old boring wan.
Post maybe in 1 or 2 days time.Mum chasing.
xoxo
SIHUI:)
(to__:im looking forward to chatting with you again soon.Life was like hell without you the comforting talks we have had.Baby,sorry again for saying what i said that day.Dun take it to heart.I hope you understand.Sorry.I heart you..)




No comments: