Monday, September 1, 2008

Me,ama n jing yiiii!!!


We're LOONEYS..


Ama and i are weird peoples..
Went to science centre on fri.So WTF!!We had to go to science on teachers day 4 some learning journey?!?!?!if they are trying to make us pupils suffer they are definately succeding.Camwhored on de bus with ama and jing yi.they are my superrr crazy n funnnnnn galfriends.okayes,we were lk eating junk food n listenind to music on de bus.Then ama was lk,wa loa eh i nv bring my earplug!!I totally cracked up.asked lim min to send me sum chinese songs(ps:nt that i am that cheena..).Ok the time at the science centre was totally boring.God!i could have spazzed out.On de way back de trip was like the going journey except ama and i took jing yi's phone n started flipping through her photos.Found out that she gt lk tons of her own photo pics.we snorted through ama's extremely crushed up chips.
ok..i 4 got what happened 4 de past few days.Too boring probably..


On my way back after a gruelling day of supp on teachers day,i saw de long abandoned baby cot.nthn out of de ordinary.But juz peered into it anyway.Guess what i saw?Ths super cute cat!!ok mum chasing already!!bye!!
juz me acting crazily sickly cute.i know i suck!!BYE!!finally my blog is alive again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i look damn retarded