Thursday, April 9, 2009

What the heck is so wrong with me?These few weeks.I have been thinking alot about you.I just made a realiosation that i was blankly staring into space as i think of you.I really miss having such a good friend to talk and confide in.I still have not gotten over you.Its torturing me.I lie on my bed missing the familiar chats we had,the sound of your comforting voice and thinking of you.I used to have you to calm me down and comfort me after a bad day and someone who i could actually talk to without restrictions.Someone to share my happy and sad moments with me.Bt its all gone.Gone.I Really wish you could come back to me.Tears are still unevitable.Thinking of you hurts.It hurts so so much.But,damn,i cant stop.I cant find the words that i want to say.I remember when i would get high on the phone with you.Maybe you did not know but i was actually tripping over my words.You are just so beautiful.Too beautiful.I really miss you brightening up my day.Shit.Why do these fucking tears just keep flowing.Aren't they tired?I am.Bitch.Im crying again.Im shattered.Still.If you think i have gotten over you,i'll let you know that no,i have not.Its darned painful.Okay so maybe i hide my emotions well.But im scared.Scared of being alone.Loneliness will make me think.Think of you.Your perfection...everything about you.Scared of being without you.Scared that now i have to face all my problems on my own without you.Im scared.Cant you see?I need your embrace me.Your familiar warmth and comfort.I really need your embrace when my tears are flowing.Wipe them away.You sweep me off my feet.I Love you.Come back to me.Please.I miss you.

No comments: