Sunday, March 1, 2009

Omg all my homework is starting to get to me.Bitch them.Today finally he is coming back.These days have been living hell.I'm supposed to be doing my shitty homework but i end up fooling around with my comp.Hell man.I got that fucking math task on statistical data and economic growth.To cedarians,it's task four.The hardest.Darn.I haven't even starting mugging for geog.Which is tmr.I'm so in for death.History alr left me emotional and now geog.Bitch me,What the hell am i doing.I need to buck up loads.Can i stop falling asleep on my books when i have hardly started mugging for once?It's like i will wake up and be like "Fuckfuckfuck!My table is in a mess i have not packed my bag and im gonna be late!"During my boring classes,i just give in to the temptation to fall asleep.Bitchbitchbitch me man.This is really getting to me.Fuck.The only thing that actually appeals to me is the fact that school is over and yet another tiring week is coming to an end.So byes.Going to mug my guts out hoping that i dont fall asleep again.If i do,Bitch me once again.I just hope i don't come to a point when i dont give a shit anymore....so anyways..byes..

No comments: