Friday, March 20, 2009

If this is what you wanted.To carry on happily with your own life as you said without me.I will respect your desicion.I really dont know if it was really you who said it.But if it was,then i sure hope that you are living your life happily now that im gone.At least i will stop worrying.But just know that i will not give up.It's not that i dont want.But the fact that i cant.You're invading my heart and my mind.But if this is what you want,then okay.I just want you to be happy wherever you are.I just feel that this relationship and friendship in itself is wasted.It came to an abrupt halt that brought my world crashing down on me and the lights in it all being instinctively cut off.All that it took was for you to send me one message.Somehow i still find it hard to believe that itwas you who sent it.I have my suspicions.Which i will not voice out.Everything seems to be weighing down on me.Especially now when im loaded with nschoolwork.It feels as if a huge burden has been put on me.But i believe that i will be able to overcome it.But i will need your help.What can i do to make you understand?Thats the least you could do.Understand.But regardless of these i am willing to wait.Through my flowing tears,i am shattered and bleeding.Nut the least i can do is try to pull myself together.I really hope that this will not mark the end of the beautiful time i spent with you.I just wanna let you know that i've learnt to treasure our friendship.Im sorry if i took it for granted in the past.


"i keep waiting for you but you never seem to come...i will hold on...all i have left is shattered memories.i cant possibly give you up.i cant bear to.it hurts too much.but i will pull myself together...i promise you.."

No comments: