Thursday, March 19, 2009

Having regrets is pointless and useless.I know.But i cant help it.I regret not treasuring the time i had with you,the conversations we had,the comfort you gave me,the fun i had with you,the familiar sound of your voice,your personality...Everything about you.But the biggest regret is not treasuring you.I took all these for granted.These weeks have been fucking hell for me.Please come back into my life.I know it's painful for you too.Im sorry for asking so much from you.It's just that every minute thing and detail from every aspect reminds me of you.Im helpless and hopeless.Dead and gone.Torn and broken.Bleeding and shattered.What can i do?Nothing.Im trying to distract myself.But im failing.Failing miserably.Am i just being pathetic?I think so.But i really cant do anything about it except for TRY to pull myself together and deal with my own feelings as i promised my friends and you.Trying is probably an overstatement.Im forcing myself to laugh.Its probably doing me a pathetic favour.Come back to me.I need you.I miss you.

No comments: