Thursday, March 5, 2009

GENERAL .
Do you get along better with girls or boys?
Both.But i confide in a guy and amirah.

Do you wish you had more girl friends?
Yeah!!Then i can have more girls' night out!!hurhur...

Do you wish you had more boy friends?
Yeah.Hurur...Then i can have more friends to talk to and play with.Guys are more fun to play around with.

Do you sometimes befriend people because you’re attracted to them?
Not for girls.I make friends with every girl who wants to be my friend.for guys.Also no.But for my current,i made friends for fun but ended up falling for him and till now.Meaning it's my 9th month.Hahahs.

Have you ever been stabbed in the back by a friend?
Yeah.But i can forgive her.

Have you ever been the backstabber?
I don't know.But if i have then im really sorry to the person.I hope there are no hard feelings.

No comments: