Sunday, December 28, 2008

WoOTs...

I seriously don't know why im here posting this when im supposed to be sleeping.Tomorrow ther's this cedar orientation camp second day.The seniors like totally rock!CLASS 1A Rocks!okay maybe its not like so bad so at least i made a new friend on the first day.Big feat huh?myfoot!So today i attended the youth service and found out about the new year countdown at TC.okay so i'll most likely be going.At church i oso received a christmas present from my friend.Its a HP pouch from the wallet shop.So fucking chio lorh.I totally didn't expect her to give me something so nice.Thanks alot,nat.Anyways,the theme for the countdown party is 'occupations'.So charlotte and i just like couldn't get our creative minds up so we were like:
Me and Charlotte looks at eachg other.
Me:OMG,what to wear?dress as a lawyer with that weird wig?RETARDED!!
Charlotte:Laughs...the thing is I also dunno lurh.
Me:DIAO!
silence for a while
Me:HAIYO!simple!wear school uniform lorh!My scool uniform also very chio what...
Charlotte:Good idea...OKay lorh
So we ended up using that RETARDED n uncreative idea of wearing our school unis to church countdown.LMAO.Okay,im becoming more and more retarded since the holidays started and i started stoning at home.So i went down and started playing volleyball with my dad.Played for quite long.Every time i receive a super hard spike or smash i would shout "PAIN AHHH!!!" like mad.Then practicing setting my finger was like hitting the ball "SSSSS!!pain lurh!!" but i just kept playing.See im getting RETARDED.Gees..

No comments: